The Oval Office is looking for a (junior) Account Manager Communication The Oval Office is an experience-driven communication agency with a creative and pragmatic approach. At our agency you are not a number, but an expert. This is why you will develop your Officer skills to their fullest. Are you ready to bring brands to life ? If so, this is the job for you.
Your job in a nutshell
As a (junior) Account Manager, you are the reference person for your clients and your team. Together with your team, you will develop exciting campaigns for the employees of our various clients and ensure that each communication project runs successfully.
- Working with the strategy, the creative and the Customer Service Director, you will be at the frontline of developing experience-driven employee communication campaigns.
- Once the strategic guidelines have been determined and the overall creative concept has been finalised, you will ensure, with the help of Project Manager(s), that the campaign is delivered in terms of creative and production.
- You will be able to bring creativity to the campaign execution, without compromising commercial viability or budgets.
- You will be your clients bff : your dedication will ensure that they trust you and your team.
- Together with your Project Manager(s), you make a real team. You will keep an overview of decisions and budgets while your Project Manager(s) will supervise the execution of the project.
- You stay up to date with trends, tools and developments in the field of employee communication and you like to continuously improve your skills.
Your profile in a nutshell
- You have a master's or a bachelor's degree.
- You have completed your CV with relevant experiences as an Account Manager in a communication agency or in the internal communication department of an organization.
- You are fully people-oriented and contributing to their happiness at work also makes you happy. So we don't have to convince you of the necessity of strong employee communication. Whether in employer branding campaigns, recruitment campaigns or internal campaigns.
- Working with your team to achieve a goal at the speed of light gives you energy, reaching profitability targets doesn’t scare you.
- You are always looking at the bigger picture and like to guide your team.
- You have a good sense of humour and are able to build a lasting relationship with your clients.
- You communicate fluently, both verbally and written, in Dutch, French and English.
What we can offer you
You’ve made it this far, but what’s in it for you? We have a lot to offer.
- Become an employee communications expert at The Oval Office.
- Join a fun-loving team, learn from your colleagues and discover a diversity of projects.
- Your team is based in Antwerp, but you decide where you work best - at home or in one of our three offices.
- We will provide you with all the technology and opportunities that will let you be the best version of yourself, both personally and professionally.
- Take every opportunity to develop your talents. This includes knowledge sharing, training and personal coaching.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package and many other benefits along with your colleagues.
Do you feel it?
Let’s connect for real.
Apply for this job